[Dailydrool] Fwd: Thanks for the Advice - No Worries about FB turning Grey

junij123 at aol.com junij123 at aol.com
Fri Feb 24 14:25:21 PST 2012

A big bay-out to all my new DD friends who sent me encouraging and comforting emails about my red and white turning grey at age four. The concensus is that this particular coloring does fade prematurely, more so than the tris. While it is a bit disconcerting to see my big, stubborn, handsome guy turn red and white and then more white some more, I am happy that he is healthy and strong and still retains his puppyishness.

I am also enjoying all the pictures you are sending, especially the ones of your Tait Bassets! We should start a club!

Drools to all!
June and FrankieB
authors of The Basset Chronicles
www.JuneJMcInerney.com