[Dailydrool] Free Person to Good Home

Terry amzany1 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 24 21:54:56 PST 2012

Please send more information about person.  Does she get up early to let the fur-kids out?  Does she make sure the fur kids have all their medical and daily needs met?  Does said person do housework and cook without the fire department showing up?  If this is the type of person she is I may be willing to take her.  We have 3 dogs and 1 cat.  Also since their is no extra bed she can sleep in the recliner when Ollie Basset isn't using it.  We will be kind to her, buy the food she needs to cook and the furry ones will give her lots of love.  The 13 yr old boy is very bright and knows so much more than anyone in the household and is willing to let you know everything you do wrong.  Please contact us if you think we can work out something.  Perhaps we could trade the 13 yr old boy for her.

Terry Sue and House of Chaos