[Dailydrool] Bridge Repawt from Sister Anna

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Fri Feb 24 22:16:53 PST 2012

Sister Holly and Sister Gracie have heard from Sister Anna at the Bridge,
and apparently the Sweet Meat Shoppe is situated pawfectly for watching who
is out and about, and what is happening on Main Street.  Sister Holly has
asked me to type up Sister Anna’s repawt.

Hi girlies, it’s Anna at the Bridge.  When I left last week, Mama told me to
go find Clara and everything would be okay.  So that’s what I did, I found
Miss Clara, and my goodness, she has had me hopping ever since.  I not be
complaining here, being busy helps me not miss everyone at home so much, so
it’s a good thing.  Anywhoo, Miss Clara put me in charge of the Sweet Meat
Shoppe here on Main Street, and Sisters, you would not believe all the
goingson that I watch every day.  Main Street is so busy, it’s like the
Parade of the Houndies goes on daily.  I haven’t met everyhound yet, but I’m
working on it.  PW Justin and his Protégé, little Lilly the Buppy, do the
promenade daily, as PW Justin is very involved in Bridge activities,
especially theatrical and cultural activities.  It’s fun to watch them going
down the street, PW Justin is very regal and handsome and walks and greets
everyone, and little Lilly the Buppy frolics along behind him, chasing
butterflies.  They have waved to me, but have not come into the Shoppe yet.
Oh my goodness girls, that reminds me.  A couple of days ago I was checking
stock and working behind the counter, and girls, all the sudden something
pinched my rumpbone, and I JUMPED almost to the ceiling.  When I landed I
twirled around, and there was a very handsome hound grinning at me.  How you
do Sister Anna, he says, my name is Johnny.  See you soon!  And off he goes,
trying to catch up to Xaxa the Basset.  That was definitely an unusual
encounter, wonder if he will be back soon.  Definitely a fine looking
specimen of a hound!  Oh dear girls, I gotta run now or I’ll be late meeting
me friends Miss Becky, Miss Elder Clara and Pawcasso Blossom for lunch at
the Buffet.  I’m going to see if I can get Becky and Clara to help me talk
Blossom into doing a mural for the Shoppe, won’t that be fun?  I’ll keep you
posted on what’s going on.  Lub and kissies from Anna.

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net