[Dailydrool] Molly & the DS

mr knoll rescuebassetmolly at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 24 22:35:06 PST 2012

Karrie,
Thanks for your input.
I do definitely believe in My Dog's responses.
It just surprised me. Then again today. I did not realize that there were some JW ladies
out on my front porch when I let MB out the side door. All of a sudden I heard her growl, hackles were raised.
I hollered at Molly Bob, she stopped for a few seconds, which gave the JW ladies a chance to get
their hiney's out the gate. MB crashed the gate, hackles high, telling the religious solicitors to buzz off.
I just wish I had a picture of their faces, when short little Molly Bob told them what she thought.
Guess it is time to hang out the <DOG at LARGE< > DO NOT COME IN THE GATE>
We don't put up a Beware of Dog sign, because that indicates that you know you have a dog that may bite,
if the dog does bite and that some one was NOT invited into the yard, you can still be liable.
Drools to those in need.
Best to all
Buy Seniors Hounds a Bound February Frenzy tickets, I bought more today, the story about the wodd burn cutting board made
me feel guilty.
Martha and Molly Bob