[Dailydrool] new sister

Jennifer Martin JMartin at wellscolibrary.org
Sat Feb 25 07:51:35 PST 2012

Hey everyone!  This is Bugsey.  We have a little excitement going on at our house.  First off, the mom slave says not to get the tagnabits so you can change out the tags on the dog collars easily.  Beauford managed to lose all his tags that way.  I did too, but I found mine and brought them back in the house.  I am a really good boy that way.  Mom asked Beauford if he would go find his and bring them back.  He said, "Can I kill them?"  She said, "they aren't alive Beauford."  He said, "Then what is the point?"  Dad was all grossed out when I brought mine back in because they were all muddy and gross.  I don't know why he was acting all grossed out.  It isn't as bad as when he had to take the rabbit away from Beauford.  Dad said he would try to make mom happy and freeze his you know what off and try to find Beauford's tags today while mom is working to earn us kibble.  Don't get me wrong.  Dad works hard too, but mom REALLY hates cold weather and she never forgets to remind dad that it is his fault that we live in the tundra.

Anyway, that is not the REAL excitement.  The REAL excitement is that we may be getting a little sister!!!  We have had a string of bad luck with sisters.  So, we had to take a little break.  Then we found out a puppy in rescue.  We got approved and as long as the meet and greet goes well next Saturday we get to take her home!  Mom is a pretty easy sell and she already asked a TON of questions.  I like everyone, so I am sure I will like her as long as she likes to play and we have been told she LOVES to play.  We just have to make sure dad falls in love with her, which mom assures me will probably happen.  The REAL kicker is Beauford.  See, some of the problems with some of our sisters has made him not like girls.  Mom is hoping that since this is a LITTLE girl, he will fall in love because he is a sucker for puppies.  He just LOVES taking care of babies.  So please send drool that Beauford's nurturing instincts kick in and he feels the need to get this little puppy instead of being scared to death of her.  Dad and I really need a little princess to love and adore and play with us.

Bugsey, Beauford and Jennifer