[Dailydrool] Mr. Noah's stuffs

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Sat Feb 25 07:45:57 PST 2012

Dear Noah, nice seniiorhoundie who is raising moolah for your homeless friends..........

I hates to say it, but I think Miz Wen frenzied that stuff a couple years ago.......anything for the paw hounds.

Noah pawed me again.  There were a few more un tickets gifted, but he is still behind the d*mn beagies.  Very sad. Help a guy out and win da woodburing of your very own houndie.  She doesn't do many.  Just a few a year and is sorry to be slow.  Get it while you can...she is slow, but it will be your houndie!and Noah will be happy.  Then send Noah a cookie. He says he has no cookies.

Pawtunia

Ms. Diane....what my slave wants from the bootiful Mona package is the CAKIE purse....the little sequined purse she and Auntie daWn had an order  done in 2002 and which were sold in NJ and California!!  Very rare.  Wanna trade ? If she wins you can have the sweater....she is wearing hers......too cute.  She actually wore it the day Noah worked her for a woodburnin.