[Dailydrool] Teeth Cleaning

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sat Feb 25 07:30:51 PST 2012

I felt the same as you Paula but I just has Jo Jo Bears teeth cleaned she is
14 and Daisey Mays Teeth cleaned she is 14 I pondered what to do for a long
time but the presurgery bloodwork and Xrays of their chests showed they were
well enough to be put under anesthesia so I went ahead and had them done. it
is almost two weeks later now and I am glad I had them done Daisey did not
need extractions but we did find out she had a Urinary Tract Infection, Jo
Jo had all of her top teeth pulled she is on soft food but is just as spry
as ever. And in December I had an old boy, Buddy 12 he had ten teeth pulled
he is doing great. I understand your worry it is a weighty decision..