[Dailydrool] Dear Editor of Bugler

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 03:57:43 PST 2012

I saw your crack in the beginning paragraph of this month's BUGLER about
"if anyone cares".
Ahem.
You provide an invaluable service. You are informative (show results,
problem solving, rescue support, cute photos to make us laugh at 5  in the
morning). How dare you think no one cares?
I don't remember when I started reading and subscribing to the Bugler. I
stopped for awhile and in the middle someplace, when Mitchell made
Champion, you sent me a complimentary copy. I WAS SO THRILLED!! What a
lovely, thoughtful, nice thing to do.
I read it for the articles (not the photos) and learn something in every
issue. (THEN I admire the photos.)
I read it to see how my friends are doing in the show ring--- I see Kahl's
Great White Tornado is a top dam: she beat us so many times....
I read it to see what dumb things I wrote to the drool and what others have
written in response.
And mostly, I read it because it's a great little magazine: it's personal,
it's well put together, it's fun.
What do you mean "if anyone cares?" We all care. We would miss it terribly.
Congratulations on 44 years of fantastic work. Here's to many more years of
reading my BUGLER.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper.