[Dailydrool] Jackson-long

Robin rsteavens at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 25 17:33:16 PST 2012

Decided to turn to the basset "experts" to get some suggestions and help.  Jackson was adopted in October by a wonderful couple.  They have had several issues with him cornering his dad after he (the dad) tried to grab his collar to get him off the bed.  He has never bitten, just intimidated the dad.  Now though he has bitten him on the thumb, grabbed and ripped his sweater and just recently growled at his mom.
Now some background... After he was adopted he was sick, then his dad person(griegor) got sick, he (dadp) has something going on with his brain, then he threw his back out.  Momperson(Michele) has been under alot of stress plus some health issues of her own.  Along with all of this they bought a new house and have ppl going through their current house for viewing.  I think part of Jackson problem is stress, but maybe other issues also.  Michele is willing to do just about anything for Jackson to help him, even taking him to doggy therapy.  I suggested a physic.  Anything suggestion would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks. Confused foster
Mom
Robin