[Dailydrool] Impawtant mishgun waddle announcement

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 26 06:33:59 PST 2012

This is Red Bay's Peanut Butter Delight pawing in to the drool for the first time ever! My friends usually just call me Peanut...
My sister Peaches and Cream ( we just call her Peachie most of the time) and I have been very honored by our auntie Amanda Sherwin. See, mishgun basset hound rescue pawctions off to the highest bidder the opportunity to have your chosen hounds' picture on the next Waddle shirt. Well auntie Amanda bid and won last year... and she chose US to be on the shirt. Amazing Pam Tanzey drew our cute selves as princesses to go with the Renaissance theme and as a surprise to all added our little (almost) brother Quigley. Many of you got to love on Quigley and his brothers at the waddle last spring. Quigley now lives with Mama Pat at the rainbow bridge. We were born at Mama Pat's house and her and Mama Sandi love us a whole lot. When our first adopted people couldn't keep us- we came to live with older than dirt Elvis and his people.
We are really excited about this and the fact that we will be gracing the Michigan Waddle 2012 shirt! Did you know that the mishgun Waddle is the first and biggest? Gramma Jo done that.
We can't wait for the waddle and to see all of our furends and aunties and uncles. We really hope to see all of you there. You can make your reservations NOW and see the amazing art work that Pam Tanzey did. All the info is here:
http://www.michiganbassetrescue.org/

The shirts will be available soon and we hope that auntie Melissa can sell more than ever before- and not just cause we're on them- but because it raises moolah for homeless bassets!
Thank you auntie Amanda...we'll do you proud!
luv 'n woofs, Peanut
(did I do ok Peachie??)