[Dailydrool] attempt to post a link

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 26 14:57:13 PST 2012

This may be time sensitive, but if it lasts, this link is from last night's black tie event.  I am so sorry there is not a complete shot of Shelby, Anna, Windy and Jr. walking down the runway, but there are two silly shots of me.  At least, they didn't broadcast my speaking (after 3 glasses of wine on an empty stomach).  It was just so much fun, and it was just such a positive event.
LI canines dressed to the K9s

Despite the food and wine, I lost 4 pounds this week, and I finally crossed the 20 pound mark, a big 22.  I am a slow starter, but a big finisher, so all those who pledged for my fund raiser for Pounds for Hounds, hold tight to your wallets.  Oops, I hope I didn't jinx myself, knock on wood.
Today Nikki got to party with her BHRA alum buddy, Ginger.  They really look so much alike, they could be cousins.  Nikki had pizza and birthday bone cake, and a really good time, as did Ginger.
Healing drool to all in need.
Jax and the herd