[Dailydrool] Bona post surgery

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Mon Feb 27 10:29:12 PST 2012

Hi all,

She is coming out of anesthesia, is sternal,  and she might be able to come
home this evening, but will bow to the vets thinking this time, as quiet
might be best for her..not that there is that much activity going on here.

They had to cut into 2 different places in her small intestine to remove 2
more cloth bags.   The bags had drawstrings and the strings had wrapped each
other and not let them get moving through her system.

Once we get her recovered, she will go on doggie Prozac to hopefully help
with her need to eat things that are not good for her.

She has a ways to go in her recovery, so please do not stop the drool and
prayers,  but I am so glad the surgery was done and the problem was found.

wen and the Bounders

 <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/> www.seniorhoundsabound.org    check us
out!

 <http://www.bassetshop.com/> www.bassetshop.com          shop online and