[Dailydrool] @The Bugler

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 09:42:49 PST 2012

Shoot, I have tons of back issues of The Bugler. I save every single one. I
have found so much useful information in them over the years. Lots of great
stories to make you think, learn, laugh, or cry. Lots of great photos and I
love reading about all the events and "goings-on" in other states and
rescues. It's a very informative publication about our wonderful houndies
and I, for one, am very appreciative to receive it. Keep up the great
work!!!!!

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."