[Dailydrool] vote Loganwade

Camee Dohrman janeeyre9721 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 14:47:01 PST 2012

Who is Loganwade and why should I vote for him/her? No offense meant I have
no problem going to these websites and voting I just like to know what/who
I'm supporting. Also when I went to that website there are many areas where
is this contest where people can vote? The photo contest is one someone can
enter but says nothing about votes...

Just needing more info,

Camee and Adele owned by Miss Ellie May CIC: Super Snooter, Cooper ASTT:
Anti-Hare and Belle guinea pig in charge
(Ted ATB, Jose ATB, and Charlie Blue ATB)