[Dailydrool] Dinger

Jules H jules56pt at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 15:42:14 PST 2012

I know he is not a basset but We need some drool for Dinger.  He has been
missing all day.  No one has seen him or can find him in or out.  He missed
breakfast and we thought he was asleep somewhere although he never ever
misses out on food.  Now he has missed out on dinner too.  I have looked
outside to no avail.  No one saw him get out if he did.  I don't know what
to think.  I am going to take a look around the neighborhood right now.
Please send us some come home Dinger drool.  He has only been here since
December but he is such a wonderful guy.

Thanks.
Julie and the zoo