[Dailydrool] PBF update

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 28 11:33:12 PST 2012

This is Bo, Commander in Chief of the Pacific Basset Feet

I wanted to let troops know that there are three more photos of new enlistees on the crew photographs page of our website, and one new song as well (sung to Brahms lullaby). The Feet continues to grow. http://www.pacificbassetfeet.net/

I also discovered a shocking subversive internet finding. Type "squirrels with guns" into your search engine and you will find photos of squirrels in tanks and squirrels with flamethrowers and missiles. ASTT be on the alert!!!  Semper fido.