[Dailydrool] Finally, some good news

Julie Canny julie.a.canny at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 16:03:28 PST 2012

Last Monday while knocked out for his "snip, chip, and clip" job (neuter,
micro chip and nail cutting), the vet performed a biopsy on Guinness's
swollen lymph nodes.  Of course we lost Poppy to Lymphoma so I've been very
worried.  The vet called yesterday (my daughter told me this morning) and
reported that the tests came back negative.  No Lymphoma.  I just couldn't
go through it again, especially on a baby.  Even after all the things he
did this morning, I'm so thrilled.  I failed to mention the new digital
thermometer he snagged.  Got it before he swallowed, but it's toast.

Lots of drool to Mr. Cooper, sir.  There's a special place in my heart for
Belgie's.  Our first dog was mostly Belgian.