[Dailydrool] Dinger is

Jules H jules56pt at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 15:08:16 PST 2012

home.  Thank you, thank you, thank you for all the prayers and drool.  He
brought his little self home this morning.  When the DH was leaving for
work, there he was at the front door.  He was ravenous but ok.  He had a
big breakfast and then I had to leave for work.  He seems glad to be back.
I have been holding him a little too much.  He gets all squirmy like a
little kid but I don't think he really minds being held.  He purrs like a
freight train.  All is well in our little corner of the universe.  The son
who brought him home in the first place always tells me he(boy) is
invincible.  I think Dinger is too.  He is Dinger Invincible.
A very happy Julie with the Zoo