[Dailydrool] Bona, update

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Tue Feb 28 14:12:16 PST 2012

Hi all,

Little Bona is still not out of the woods.  Her red cell count dropped as
did her protein levels, but as of this afternoon, those have stabilized.
Possibility of needing plasma may have been averted, but still on hold with
this.  She has a kidney issues where she loses protein, and perhaps due to
the fact she has not been abler to have her meds and the whole issue with
the intestinal tract,  well,  just was not good.  But she is stable not and
levels have not dropped further.  She is still on fluids and meds IV.  I
will bring her home tonight and keep her comfy,.  She did eat a little
today!  YAY, that is enough to get me doing the happy dance,  sorry, no
video at 5 for that..

Thank you to all who have emailed and I know many who might just have her on
their drool list.

We have a ton of drool here, being slung far and wide, for all who need it,
and also for Dinger to make his way back home to his family.

wen and the Bounders

 <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/> www.seniorhoundsabound.org    check us
out!

 <http://www.bassetshop.com/> www.bassetshop.com          shop online and