[Dailydrool] Pam, 0; Jane, at least 1/2 an avocado

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 28 15:06:57 PST 2012

Our neighbor has an avocado tree and it hangs over the fence.  They fall regularly and my little curator of missing  objects collects them.  We find them in various stages of eaten in the yard.  He chews the pits but doesn't eat them.  I believe the biggest dangers are choking on the pit or gaining weight from the fruit.  I have more than one friend with an avocado tree and a Round dog twice a year when they are ripe

Dale

Sent from my iPhone