[Dailydrool] Mona, self proclaimed Qween ob da Bounders, ATB

houndsabound at cfl.rr.com houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Wed Feb 29 09:09:35 PST 2012

Hi all,
Sad news today in the life of the Bounders.   Mona had a restless night last night, really has been restless for several nights now.
After we got her back inside this morning, around 0415,  she got on a bed she normally does not like and laid there.   She slept till morning, but would not get up for breakfast.  I had to leave earlier than normal, for a class, and Pat called me and told me she was not responding much.  I left for home and we took Mona to the vet to let her go.  Her appetite had been declining now for a week or so, as has her energy. We knew her time was nearing, she left us very peacefully.  With all the medical stuff going on with Bona, the Beagle,  wasn't ready for Mona to leave.  Mona was a huge presence in our home,  demanding, loving, very funny and needed a lot.  Our hearts are very heavy today...
Hug your babies a little more tonight and be grateful for each day with them.

Drool to all.

wen and the Bounders