[Dailydrool] Raymond

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 6 15:55:56 PST 2012

Beryl~ I was saddened to read your post. Elvis was diagnosed with Lymphoma and given about 2 months. He was diagnosed in July of 2010. I chose to only treat with homeopathic meds as he already has other health issues ( lost use of back legs in 2008). I give him K9-Immunity ( you can search for it by name) as well as some other supplements. He takes things for his back as well. While no vet can give you a 'time line' sometimes we are given more time than we think we may have. I hope Raymond has more time left than you are expecting. Elvis doesn't appear to know about his expiration date. He just overcame vestibular disease before christmas and an infection just a few weeks ago. That reminds me, he does get a round of antibiotics about every 6 weeks or so. It is believed by some that the antibiotics keep the lymph nodes down and in turn keep the cancer in 'check'. I have no medical proof of this- other than Elvis of course.
droolies, Angelika