[Dailydrool] Guess what??

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 6 08:49:50 PST 2012

Hi all, Snoopy here,

I have news.  Guess what??  Cyrus learned to plan like a BASSET, yes he did!!
When Thor was visiting I didn't play much with Cyrus, and he was getting pretty
darned jealous.  And once Thor left I was tired, oh so tired.  Well, yesterday
afternoon we were laying on the rug on the patio .... and I rolled over and
nibbled on his ear.  Well, he leaped up and butt tucked in a circle (that's what
labs do if you don't know) and then he playbowed me ... and I rolled over on my
back .... and then ... and then .... he charged over and lay down on his tummy
and lay his head next to mine and play alligator mouth with me ... he REALLY
did!!!  And then, and then .... he rolled over on his 110 lb back with those
long legs just a waggling and I charged over and lay down next to him on my
tummy and play alligator mouth with him .... I really did.  And we went back and
forth with him charging around and then charging at me and stopping about 3 feet
from me and laying down .... and playing alligator mouth real gentle.

I taught Thor to ahrooooo .... and Thor taught Cyrus how to play like a basset
.... and now the nice people from back east want to come and rescue Cyrus but
Cyrus doesn't want to be rescued ... he wants memememememememe and momPerson and
dadPerson and the girls too.  Oh, and he wants green beans in his kibble too,
yes he does.  He is not on a diet but I get them so he wants them so now he gets
them too and he's happy.

Cyrus might be a little bit confused but he is MY big brother and I love him.
Life is good.

More later from Snoopy