[Dailydrool] Brains - seriously

Riche Churchill buglr at blomand.net
Mon Feb 6 10:15:38 PST 2012

Has anyone  had experience with a dog having a stroke -- mini or TIA?
Anyone have a site to suggest I go to. Am not good at "searching" as end
up with so many choices I have no idea which are good, quackery or just
want money.

Also, there is another condition I cannot remember the name of no matter
how I rack my brain(?) where the dog walks unsteadily, tilts head and
has twitchy eyes. Becky Basset had it 4 or 5 years ago, and it went away
after a couple of months. I would prefer to think current patient (Sara)
has this rather than a stroke, despite vet's opinion, but I do seem to
remember Becky didn't eat well at first as dizziness made her feel
nauseated. Sara's appetite is undiminished.

We'll be back from another vet visit before anyone can answer, but I'd
still like any info  contributions.

Riche