[Dailydrool] Stuff

Kimi Adolph kimizmail at comcast.net
Mon Feb 6 10:26:43 PST 2012

First off I would like to send drool to those who need it! Edmond has copious amounts from scoring a few chicken bites off the counter. Congrats to Barney and his new family! I hope he settles in well. Soft snooters to the same group who is mourning the loss of sweet Willow.

Secondly, Edmond is underfluffy less. I had been confused about this topic for a while because he simply does not have them and I wondered what you all were talking about. We saw a basset at the meet-up this weekend though and he was covered in them! Edmond sheds non-stop year round, but no fluffies for me to pull.

The other odd thing I noticed at the meet-up was how big Edmond was compared to other bassets. I'm sure there were a few there who weighed more than him, but his frame and head are enormous compared to the others. People often comment on how Edmond has the body of a big dog, but just short legs. I assumed all bassets were like this but boy was I wrong. Does anyone else have a long, tall basset with the head the size of a labs? He is a rescue and we have been told by the Rescue group and a basset-knowledgeable vet that he is full basset, but I am beginning to wonder.

Love and drool,
Kimi & Edmond Dawd (I'on't know wut a brain be, but I fink with my stomach)