[Dailydrool] Underfluffies

Linda Gardner hockeyphans at verizon.net
Mon Feb 6 16:47:48 PST 2012

I think bassets come both ways.  Over the years I've had eight
bassets.  One especially had the worse underfluffies that I've ever
seen.  We referred to him as a hairbag.  He would lose large mounds of
tufts every year.  Jake also  had  underfluffies but not nearly as bad
as Bubba's.  Our current basset Barney has none at all.  Elwood didn't
have any either.  He had a very shiny black coat.  With only Barney in
residence at the moment, vacuuming is a breeze.

Linda