[Dailydrool] Natural Rodent Repellant(s)

Esther Strom esthermstrom at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 09:04:24 PST 2012

I don't have any info about peppermint oil, but I did have one of those
ultrasonic devices years ago, when I lived in an old apartment with a
landlord who refused to seal up the cracks. It never seemed to bother
Waldo, but neither did it seem to bother the mice! That said, it was
over a decade ago, so perhaps the devises have improved since then.

Esther, Basil, and Waldo ATB