[Dailydrool] Sister Anna

Jane Hay janewhay at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 14:07:29 PST 2012

Oh, ok. I misunderstood and thought she might be a little heavy. Doesn't
sound like green beans need to be in Anna's future like they are in my
girls! I wonder if she had something to hold her surgical site tight if
that would make her feel better....a girdle for lack of a better term.
Something that would hold things in place and not pull when she's trying to
move. I don't know where or what her surgical site is like so I'm just
trying to think of things that might make her more comfortable and let her
move easier. Poor sweet girl! It must make you worry all the time that
she's down and can't get up!

Good luck! I wish I had some special magic up my sleeve that would make
life easier for her!

Jane