[Dailydrool] Question & Reminder

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 13 17:56:18 PST 2012

I know this one!!!!!!!   I know this one!!!!!

Snoopy is on the green bean diet and lost 3.5 lbs so far.   Cyrus got jealous and started refusing his kibble until I got the message and started giving him green beans too.

They LIKE the crunch.  So I put frozen green beans in a bowl.  Add tap water.  Mix to separate the beans which freeze together when u do this.  Do out the water.  Put n bowls.  Add kibble on top. Get outa the way

If the dog is on a diet addd one cup beans for every quarter cup reduction on kibble.   If the dog is just jealous then don't cut his kibble and he can have all the beans he wants

Dale.  With snoopy and Cyrus who love these things