[Dailydrool] Question & Reminder

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Mon Feb 13 18:07:47 PST 2012

My bunch prefer canned veggies over frozen or fresh, I'm not really sure why
but I've always assumed they prefer the slightly mushy texture of canned
vegetables.  They absolutely love canned green beans.  I usually buy the
French cut beans with no salt added.  Gracie has a thing about texture so
she prefers the French cut, and Holly and Anna don't care.  When they get
peas or beans in their food, I have to mash Gracie's or she picks them out
and spits them on the floor.  Carrots, too, I have to chop her carrots into
almost microscopic pieces or Miss Picky spits them on the floor.  Worse than
a picky kid!

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net