[Dailydrool] Westminster

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 13 18:24:41 PST 2012

I was there with a mini herd of friends today, and it was a great time.  I took photos, for a little while, but my camera is not very good, and I was getting frustrated with it.   We met Yahoo, who was gorgeous, and Henry, the black and white, mostly, a little like my Pierre really stole my heart.  Martha Stewart was there too, and my shots of her are awful, mostly from behind, but if you want to look at Martha's butt and the rest of my not great photos, I include my photo bucket link here.
Healing drool to all in need.

Jax

http://s880.photobucket.com/albums/ac7/pierre219/westminster%20dog%20show%202012/