[Dailydrool] Westminster

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 14 15:25:55 PST 2012

I had heard about Westminster dropping their sponsor on Sunday, as a very nice resident where Mom is had read the NY Times article and told me about it.  He astutely thought it was pretty awful.  He is an animal lover, and Pierre went to visit him today.
That being said, I missed the Pedigree booth in the vendor area this year.  Last year, they had great shirts, and I wanted one this year.  I was not alone in this sentiment.
There were other changes to the program this year which may or not be related to the sponsor change.  The staff were very curt, more than I remembered in the past, the new design of the arena made navigating the stands and access to the floor and benching was very confusing and difficult, and some genius(es) decided to break the toy group off and show them in a separate area of the Garden.  Last year, there were six rings, and all four groups of the Monday program showed in the main stadium, and all benched in the same area as well.  I  felt completely cut off from the toy group because to run back and forth would have been a waste of time.
It is all going to change for next year.  But, I will still go if good fortune allows me to do so.  Despite the politics, it is fun.  Despite the rude people, it is fun.  Despite the apparent lack of care about rescue animals by the big whigs, we little people still do, and we made a lot of contacts, talked to a lot of people, spoke volumes about the need for rescue, and we used our little voices to the best of our abilities.
Thank you for the kind words about my photos.  One day, I will read the manual.  Oh, Shut Up, the darn thing didn't come with one!!!
Healing drool to all in need.
Jackie, Mom slave to Pumpkin (woo hoo, I just had a poo snack), Jean Paul (whine, whine whine, I need a cookie), Jellybean (I am and will always be insane, but adorable), Nigel (Janie Anne, my sweet Valentine, I am a bad boy and didn't send you a card or a present, but I am arooooooooooing to you my most humble apology.  My slave is a slacker), Colette (OMG, Auntie Donna tried to teach me PAW today, doesn't she know, I don't do PAW), Max (I want a new contract, my brat brother Pierre Jr. has a better one), Little Miss Nikki, (Dirt, I love to eat dirt then drool then make a slimy mud pile on Mom's pants), and Jr.  (I visited Auntie Cathy, I visited Auntie Ginny, I visited Grandma, and her former roommate, Patty, and Nick who is a very nice Man.  I saw Richie and Maryanne and they guy whose name I don't know but he is nice too.  I like going to the nursing home, for all the petting and treats.  I have a great contract!!!!)

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL - LET LOVE LIVE ON IN LIFE

PS - Jr is a candidate for BOTW iffin anyone wants to vote for him.  He is in his Tux as he has a black tie event in two weeks.