[Dailydrool] Westminster

Kr1204 kr1204 at aol.com
Wed Feb 15 16:35:14 PST 2012

I watched the coverage like many of you but was unaware of the pulling of ads for rescue. I will be writing to Mr Frei and expressing my thoughts on this act of negligence.
I do have a question for those of you who show or have shown. When watching the hound group, I noticed that the handlers all had what looked like a deathgrip on the flews on the right side of the dog while the judge was examining them. I noticed in the other groups that the handler usually had fingers across the muzzle and the thumb under the jaw. There was a comment at one point that this showed off the neck. Is it just because the hounds have extra skin and they are getting it out of the way?
Also, the Ibizan and the Golden who won their breed both live less than five miles from me. It was kind of exciting!
Kathy with Crackers, Loki and Jordan

Kr1204
kr1204 at aol.com