[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge

alan at folsoms.net alan at folsoms.net
Thu Feb 16 05:10:26 PST 2012

I see that Noah's Ark won the weekly prize, which makes them ineligible
for the SC state prize - so keep voting!  Between the 6 browsers on my
work PC, the 4 on my work MAC, one on my linux server, 3 each on my cell
phone and iPad, 4 on my MacBook, 5 on my pc laptop, and 4 on my home Mac,
I'm doing MY best!

Alfie the wonder beagle has managed to slip out the front door both of the
last two days.  It's amazing how fast and far an 11 year old beagle can
run.  Makes me glad for the short legs on the bassets.

Al, with Ginger, Chumley, and Alfie TWB (pant, pant, why are my joints sore?)