[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge

dee- diane ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 21 20:10:31 PST 2012

Hi everyone, I just wanted to let you all in on some info that I have found about the  shelter challenge.  I was reviewing the rules and it seems that they have  multiple levels of security that may be taking one vote each day from each  device... so make sure that you are voting on multiple devices every day so that  we can maximize our voting.   It is most important that we DO NOT LOOSE MOMENTUM because from what  I can tell, we are the ONLY group in the top 10 nationally that is eligible for  the DARK HORSE GRAND PRIZE of $2000!!!  So even  though Noah's Arc has taken over  SC, we can still will lots of  money.  We have to keep up the voting through March 18.... so someone  doesn't sneak up from behind and take over!!!  We have worked WAY TOO  HARD.  Keep up the good work!!! Spread the news, vote on as many devices as possible and vote as often as  you can as we are in the home stretch!  LOVE, susan b