[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge

John Falk john_falk at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 22 07:51:37 PST 2012

We are hearing constantly how worried everyone is about the fact that we're behind Noah's Arc Rescue this time.  But in MY looking at things I see MANY positives. 1) Noah's Arc has ALREADY won a WEEKLY AWARD so I believe that makes them ineligible for the State Prize which would put Carolina Basset in FIRST PLACE there.  2) ALL six of the rescues that are ahead of Carolina Basset have now won WEEKLY AWARDS in this round which puts Carolina Basset in line to win NEXT WEEK'S WEEKLY AWARD if we stay in seventh place as we are now.  Does this mean we can slack off.....OF COURSE NOT.....keep voting the way we have been going and Carolina Basset will be in the winning catagory VERY SOON!!  You're doing GREAT Droolers.  Keep up the good work, you are an awesome bunch when you group together to help our precious hounds!!!