[Dailydrool] Doggie diets

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 16 15:19:13 PST 2012

My dogs love pumpkin too.  They get a great big scoop on the side with every meal.   Cyrus isn't even on a diet but his bowl is full of beans and pumpkin along with his kibble or else he gets jealous of snoopys bowl and refuses his kibble

Snoopy also loves whole carrots.  And broccoli stems.  Cyrus will only eat baby carrots and slices of broccoli stem with the tough outer skin trimmed off

Anyway getting snoopy to diet is easy.  I give him beans and pumpkin and a little bit of kibble at meal times and all the broccoli and carrots he wants all day long

Good luck with llewis

Dale
Sent from my iPaw