[Dailydrool] r/w v. tri

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 15:06:53 PST 2012

-----------------------------

I've fostered over 100 bassets for rescue in my day.  The majority
were tri's, as they seem more common  in the south, but a good few
were red and whites.  I have to say I didn't really notice much
difference in general personality or in health issues.

Among my own personal hounds, I have 6, and only one is a red and
white (Bozlee).  He is also the only one who has passed his therapy
dog evaluations, and is now a registered Delta Society dog, able to
visit hospitals and nursing homes.  So take that for what it's worth.
(By the way, this does not stop him at ALL from being mischievous at
home).

--
Menzie Campbell
Save a Life - Don't Shop, ADOPT!