[Dailydrool] colors

Marty Needham martyd70 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 08:19:12 PST 2012

Hi everyone,
We have 4 bassets,1 white with red 2 with mostly red and white and one dark
brown with black saddle.The ones that seem to have the lumpys are the reds
with white not the white with red.In all of the 60 plus fosters including 3
blues it seems that almost all the reds with white have the skin issues
including the yeasty armpits.They are also the ones that are the foot
lickers but we have a cocker that does the foot licking too.

Soft snooters to all the ailing hounds and humans alike

Marty,mom to rw Jeffery,saddleTrudy wrDonner,foster rw Cole cockers Hazel
and Mason and the 5 c at ts