[Dailydrool] a mt. moment

Leslie bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 06:00:50 PST 2012

Basset REscue of MT. set up a table to sell our newest Quilt raffle
tickets yesterday.  Rosauers Grocery STore is one of the nicest in
Montana and we had a fun time visiting with the community.  It was nice
for Joanne ( a new volunteer ) and I to meet the public......as it has
been a while since I have been able to do that.   Other volunteers are
sitting with me next week selling more Quilt Raffle tickets at our
Missoula, Mt. Murdocks store.
Many rescues around the country are in high gear with Fundraisers.
Getting creative with many different kinds of fundraisers, I hope those
of you with fun and good recipes send them over to Marsha
Tiemann.....who would love to put together a recipe book with sales to
help 4 The Hounds. I sent her my creative BULLSEYE treat recipe as it
was my own creation.
contact info:
Fund raiser for 4 The Hounds Basset Rescue in Reeds Spring, MO.  I would
like to put together a cookbook for them to raise badly needed funds.
Please send any recipes for human or houndie to Marsha Tiemann
baronsbond at gmail.com <mailto:baronsbond at gmail.com>

--
Basset Rescue of Montana
Leslie Ames - President&  Shelter Manager