[Dailydrool] The Grocery Cart

Joey Williams joeyjohn1957 at cox.net
Wed Feb 22 03:29:03 PST 2012

There's not a thing wrong with that picture, Debbie....not a thing!  LOL.  I'm off to Wally in a few minutes and I wonder what comments the contents of my cart will garner.  It's always fun when there is a new checker.  I can see the wheels turning in her mind..."ewwww...calf liver?  Gag!  How much ground turkey can one woman eat??"  Stuff like that.

  I am still laughing---I hit Wallymart about once a month, the cart is full of frozen veggies. Too many in Elwoods royal opinion.
  It is like running a short order cafe around here, this past weekend, I cooked a turkey--for Bess, Elwood and Daisy. Jake got a pound of calf liver, and-----wait for it---a london broil. Now this all gets mixed with veggies and they get it on top of kibble. If it is on sale, it goes in the freezer and will land in the bowl. The gang eats better than we do. I make and freeze enough for the week.
  Tonight, they sucked up dinner and licked the choppers. They had a animal cracker before bed for dessert.
  Hubby and I had a TV dinner. My DOg it was terrible.
  Whats wrong with this picture???

  Debbie Winchester
  PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
  Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake