[Dailydrool] The Lady with 700 Cats + 1 Basset

Tim Mayer TMayer at turncraft.com
Tue Feb 21 19:13:03 PST 2012

Bev, Becky, the posts you've made regarding the basset living with the lady
with 700 cats reminded me that I was once hoping to adopt that basset!

Early January, when I was looking for a new family member (just after
Beethoven and Dreamer passed), I came across this fella. He's at "The Cat
House on the Kings". I learned that the limp you mentioned was caused by a
car accident. His name is Hoss.  But I ended up with Leia Round first, so I
had to abandon that poor guy to the cat lady (wink, wink). They actually
have other dogs there too, even though they focus mostly on cat rescue.

They also said Hoss is incontinent, and I'm not in a good situation for that
kind of extra care. But after reading up on The Cat House, I'm really sure
they're going to do an exceptional job getting Hoss into a good home when
the time is right.

Tim