[Dailydrool] this & that

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Feb 22 10:37:16 PST 2012

the revenge of the jealous hound,   I took Maggie in today for  her allergy
shot and I did not take Annie as I now have an SUV and it is so hard  for
me to get both girls in and out of the SUV,  I have to LIFT them in and  out
and OH MY DOG ,   my back,   so  Annie stayed  home,  and while we were
gone,  she shredded a whole pack of emery  boards  and pulled the entire roll of
toilet paper off the bathroom roll  !  she hasn't done this in a LONGGGGGG
time,  do you think revenge  ???????

and yes my girls love to be covered with blankets every night warm or cold.
 Annie got me up at 3:00 AM  the other night because she  had tried to
throw her blankets up in the air to cover herself  up, and they all fell on
the floor so I got up and went in and picked up all her blankies  I and
covered her back up.

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Annie