[Dailydrool] Bona update

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Fri Feb 24 07:37:07 PST 2012

Hi all,

Wanted to clarify,  Bona has buckshot in her,  got there before we ever took
her into rescue.   And Bona is a Beagle, sorry, thought I had inputted that.
She has been a Bounder for over 2 years now.

She is having the barium series x-rays this morning as she became very
lethargic and we are probably looking at surgery this afternoon.

I am fortunate, as our vet is open 7 days a week, so if she needs to spend
the day there tomorrow I can take her in with no problems.

Bounders are sending drool out to all.

wen and the Bounders

 <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/> www.seniorhoundsabound.org    check us
out!