[Dailydrool] Gus and the neighbors with their dog

Esther Strom esthermstrom at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 08:35:38 PST 2012

Agreed. Basil is not a big barker, but I have an elderly neighbor a few
houses down who talks to Basil over the fence when he's out. I can
always tell that Jim is out, because Basil has a special bark that he
only uses to "talk" back to Jim. It's not aggressive or stressed in any
way, and Jim is the only one Basil talks to like this.

-Esther, Basil, and Waldo ATB