[Dailydrool] Nigel

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 06:21:51 PST 2012

NIGEL WAGGED HIS TAIL!!!!
He used to be able to. Then he got sick and was hospitalized and when he
came home his tail dragged and he couldn't brace his back legs anymore,
either. That was awhile ago. I had noticed that his tail was coming up
again, it wasn't dragging anymore, but he still did not wag. It made the DH
extremely sad.
This morning at 7 I took Cooper in to leave him overnight. Tomorrow he is
having an endoscopy. We are trying to find out what is going on and he has
to be fasted for 36 hours. I knew that wouldn't happen here.
So, very very sadly, and more worried than usual, I handed him over. (I
will be there for the procedure but I hate leaving him. And he hates being
left.)
Anyway I came home and John was up and sitting on the bed with Nigel, and
when I walked over THE TAIL WAGGED!!!!! Not a huge amount, but  definite
wagging. I think John is jealous. He said "He didn't wag for ME."
BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper