[Dailydrool] Nigel

Jane Hay janewhay at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 05:31:50 PST 2012

Whoo Hooo! Nigel wagging his tail is great news! As jealous as the DadP is,
I'll bet he had a huge smile on his face when he saw that!

I trust my dog's character judgement much more than I do my own. I always
give people the benefit of the doubt and the hounds seem to know right off
if the person is ok or not. Jersey generally likes everyone but there have
been a couple of times that she's out and out growled at strangers and I've
respected whatever vibes she's getting and avoided those people. I think
our dog's perceptions are much more acute than ours are.

Hoping Mr. Cooper Sir's tests come back ok. The Houndettes are slinging
lots of drool in his direction and for all in need.

Jane & the Houndettes
Jersey, Shadow, Suzy & Ginger