[Dailydrool] Anna Repawts from the Bridge - COFFEE MACHINE BUSTED!!!

Moon Doggie Donna donna at moondoggiecoffee.com
Sun Feb 26 15:30:06 PST 2012

Zephyr here (well, almost here).  I am happy to repawt that the coffee mushine is up and running again.  Dad back in Joisy fixes mushines all the time and I learned from the bestest!!!

Now, abouts the Bocchhee Ball thang.  Lets it be know that yes, I WAS at the Bocchhee Ball court but I was just waiting there to meets with Miss FeyFey who was kind enough to show me how to play Mahjong (something every respectable hound from the Metro NJ / NY area knows how to do).

But although I do know who broke that coffee mushine, it will stay with me until I (oops) – well, you knows whats I mean lol

Oh yes, please don’t forgets to order your coffee from Moon Doggie – and help the houndies at the same time (smile).

Message: 13