[Dailydrool] Anna Repawts from the Bridge - COFFEE MACHINE BUSTED!!!

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Sun Feb 26 10:33:07 PST 2012

Oh holy creepin kats girls, it be Sunday mawnin early and I gets to the
Sweet Meat Shoppe to get ready for the Sunday mawnin crowd that wants
pastries and kiluchies.kalachies.sausages wrapped in biscuits and lots of
fresh coffee and tea - and the COFFEE MACHINE IS BUSTED!!!  So I gets out
the cellerphone quik and calls Miss Elder Clara.  And I says whut do I
do!!????!!

Well I shoulda known that Miss Clara would have the answer.  She says, Call
Zephyr.  And I says, WHUT???  And she says, Call Zephyr Funk, he was the
guiding light and inspiration behind the Moon Doggie Coffee back home, he
helped keep the place running.  Zephyr will help you out.  So I calls Zephyr
Funk, but he not answering the cellerphone.  Ut-oh.  So I says, think Sister
Anna, think.  Where would Zephyr be this early in the mawnin?  Ah-HAH, he
wud be over at the Bocchhhee Ball Court.  (I don't fink I spelled Bocccchee
right but you know whut I mean, dat game all the Florida hounds play.)

What's that you asked Sister Holly?  Why would Zephyr be playin Florida
Boooocchhhhe ball when he is from New Jersey?  Really now, what a question.
Everhound knows dat all Florida hounds is originally from New York or New
Jersey, it's a unwritten rule.

Ahemmm, back to ma story.  Anywhoo, I goes to the Boooccchee Court and der
he be, so I splained ma predicament and Zephyr sez I'll go get ma tools
Sister Anna, and meet you at the Shoppe.  So he went one direction and I
went the other and we met at the Shoppe and he fixed the coffee machine in
about 10 minutes.  Whew.  So Sister Anna and Zephyr had a sitdown over a cup
of fine coffee and some kooluchkies or whateber they is called, and had a
lovely chat about coffee and shops and both our famblies at home.  An I be
invited to the Booccchkie Ball Turnamint next weekend.  Now whut am I gonna
wear???  I needs a hat.  Clara, Clara, where does I get a hat???

Lub and kissies,  Sister Anna

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net