[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 27 14:10:38 PST 2012

Hi all, it's Snoopy here,

I'm not feeling too good .... and I look a bit pregnant if you must know .... I
can't believe I ate all that ... Cyrus stops when he's full, even Thor would
stop but not me ...  I have been found 3/4 of the way in the food bin eating
like a pig but today .... I got muffins and croissants and a buncha brownies and
ohhhhhhhhhh I don't feel so good ... I was eating grass a little while ago ...
now I need a nap.

momPerson is in the home office, she's working from home and watching me .... my
gums are pink (normal color) and she thinks (and hopes and prays) I'm just
stuffed and will poop about a ton and be all better.  She's also hoping and
praying I didn't eat any of the ceramic that broke when I dumped the brownies
onto the floor.

ohhhhhhhhhhhh my tummy,

more later from snhoopy